Highway Commission Awards Contracts
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on April 5. Awarded contracts include sidewalk improvement, pavement improvements, bridge replacements and improvements.
Contracts include the following:
A $1,234,875 contract was awarded to CE Contracting Inc., for ADA improvements along various routes in the following cities:
• Routes OO and 62 in Campbell, Mo., in Dunklin County;
• Route 84 in Caruthersville, Mo., in Pemiscot County; and,
Route Business 67 in Poplar Bluff, Mo., in Butler County;
A $12,479,151 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving LLC, for bridge improvements and asphalt overlays along Interstate 55 in Scott, New Madrid and Pemiscot Counties;
• A $3,692,845 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Co., for pavement improvements on the following routes:
• Route 21 from Centerville to Ellington in Reynolds County;
• Route A from Route 60 to Route 49 in Carter County;
A $425,500 contract was awarded to H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC, for slope repairs on Route 67 from Route E in Madison County to Route 172 in Wayne County;
A $800,113 contract was awarded to Gershenson Const. Co., for bridge rehabilitations on six bridges on Route 67 in St. Francois and Wayne Counties;
A $2,261,960 contract was awarded to Pace Const. Co., for pavement repairs on the following routes:
• Route 51 from Route 60 to Route B in Butler and Stoddard Counties;
• Route B from Route 60 to Route 51 in Butler County;
A $3,994,559 contract was awarded to Joe’s Bridge & Grading, Inc., for bridge replacements on the following routes:
• Route 49 over the McKenzie Creek in Wayne County;
• Route 67 over Hubble Creek in Wayne County;
• Route 158 over Cane Creek in Butler County;
• Route CC over Hurricane Creek in Bollinger County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).